- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [Systemglaze].
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Consent The reason we use this basis: We use consent as it must be freely given; this means giving people genuine ongoing choice and control over how you use their data. We process your information in the following ways: Your information is used to send you marketing messages within the scope outlined to you at the point of subscription. As an example we may collect the following information from you; 1) Email address 2) Your I.P address 3) Time and date you subscribed Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists. Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties. We do share your personal information with third parties.
- Lawful basis: Contract The reason we use this basis: Is to provide you with details about our services (e.g – supplying a quote or estimate). We process your information in the following ways: Any information is strictly confidential and only used to provide the agreed services. Data retention period: We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms. Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties. We do share your personal information with third parties.
We will never use your information/data in a way incompatible with this privacy notice. Systemglaze will not put any information/data about you on general release without your permission, nor will we sell ever sell or give such information to third parties. We use this information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information to provide information to you that you request from us relating to Systemglaze. Systemglaze will only share your information with chosen suppliers who provide a service (third parties) if required and we will ask your permission to do so. These include web developers/printers /illustration and other suppliers that may be necessary for projects. Where appropriate, personal information if asked to do so may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties where necessary or desirable to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. Systemglaze will not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. The EEA comprises certain countries within Europe (including the EU), which have similar laws on Data Protection. Other countries outside the EEA may not give the same level of protection to your information. Systemglaze uses appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. You can unsubscribe or manage your personal information at any time through an online system, which you will find links to in any subscription confirmation email or marketing message we sent to you since you gave your consent. We will continue to process your information under you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists. Your personal data under the consent lawful basis is not shared with any third parties. If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
- moove_gdpr_popup – This is used by the GDPR cookie popup consent selection tool
To update your cookie setting .
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Our website may contain adverts, sponsored and affiliate links on some pages. These are typically served through advertising partners such as and not limited to; Google Adsense, eBay Partner Network, Amazon Affiliates, or are self served through our own means. We only use trusted advertising partners who each have high standards of user privacy and security. However we do not control the actual adverts seen / displayed by our advertising partners. Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not. If you follow a link direct from Systemglaze website or to another site, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites and we do not endorse or approve that sites’s policy towards its visitor policy. We advise you to review the privacy policies appearing on those sites before sending them any personal data. We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information. If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users. Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign. Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
All copyright, database rights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the content of this website such as text, graphics, logos, images, buttons, underlying source code and software are the sole property of Systemglaze unless they have been obtained with a Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license or Third Party suppliers. If we have used any Third Party suppliers then you would have to have consent from them to use any of the afore mentioned items. Any use (including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission and display of content of this website) without the express written permission of Systemglaze for purposes other than viewing of information is strictly prohibited.
Systemglaze reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time and for any reason. Please check our website regularly for any changes to our site.